Easy Beef Lasagna Recipe
Easy meat lasagna recipe in slow cooker with ground beef, pasta sauce, Ricotta and Parmesan cheese, and herbs. Perfect meal both for family or party dinner.
- 1 ground pound beef
- 1 jar 24 oz Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 15 oz Original Ricotta Cheese
- 7 oz 2% milk shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated and divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 6 lasagna noodles uncooked
Brown ground beef a little in a large skillet, drain.
Stir in pasta sauce and water.
Combine 1 ½ cups ricotta, 2 tablespoon parmesan, egg and chopped parsley.
Put 1 cup meat mixture into the slow cooker, top with noodles (broken) and cheese mixture. Cover with 2 cups of meat mixture. Top with remaining noodles (broken), cheese and meat sauce.
Cover with lid and cook on low 4-6 hours, until liquid absorbed.
Then open, sprinkle with remaining cheeses and let stand covered up to 10 minutes until melted.
Serve and enjoy.