Vegetable French Toast Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 4 slices French or Italian bread
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced button or cremini mushrooms
- 1 small yellow squash sliced
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp softened butter
- ½ cup soft goat cheese
- Sprinkle the air fryer with olive oil andpreheat the appliance to 350 F. Add red pepper, mushrooms, squash, and greenonions, mix well and cook for 7 minutes or until the vegetables are tender,shaking the basket once during cooking time.
- Transfer vegetables to a plate and set aside.
- Spread bread slices with butter and place in theair fryer, butter-side up. Toast for 2 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread the goat cheese on the toasted bread andtop with the vegetables.
- Serve warm.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!