Vegan Gluten Free Granola Recipe
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats gluten free
- 1/2 cup oat flour gluten free if desired
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- ¾ cup sliced raw almonds
- ¾ cup raw pecans halves
- ¾ cup raw cashews
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pitted dates chopped
- ½ cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 300 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oats, oat flour, flaxseed meal, sesame seeds, almonds, pecans, cashews cinnamon and salt.
- Add coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to a small saucepan and place over low heat, stirring frequently until coconut oil is completely melted. Pour over dry ingredients and mix well until oats are completely coated. Sometimes I find it necessary to use my hands.
- Next spread the granola evenly in the baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes stir granola, and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until granola is just slightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow the granola to cool completely on the baking sheet so that little clumps stay intact.
- Serve and enjoy, or reserve for future.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions or ideas just drop a line and I will answer quickly. You can also check other Breakfast and Brunch Recipes for home cooking.
I hasten to inform that I collect most interesting recipes and publish them easy to follow recipe books. Please check my cookbook collection and choose the books you like the most.