Vegan French Fries Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2 pound Russet potatoes peeled and rinsed
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- A pinch of black pepper to taste
- Slice peeled potatoes into 1/2″ French fry strips. You can use a Mandoline Slicer with the julienne blade.
- Place fries into a large ziplock baggie and add soy sauce. Shake well to distribute.
- Add flour and seasoning to bag and shake to distribute.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 F. Load the appliance with potatoes and cook for 20-25 minutes, depending on potato thickness. Shake couple times during cooking.
- Serve with dipping sauce you prefer.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!