Turkey Risotto Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2 onions medium and chopped
- 2 cans of mushrooms 8 oz each and drained
- 5 cups stock either vegetable or turkey
- 2 cups turkey chopped
- 2 cups beer
- 1 ½ cups risotto rice
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil divided into 2 tbsp and 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp basil dried
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- In a large stock pot, boil the stock and then set it aside.
- Wash, peel and then chop your onions. Toss your onions with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, and then heat them in your Air Fryer basket at 320F. for 5 minutes.
- Add the drained mushrooms, oregano and basil to the Air Fryer basket with the precooked onions.
- Cook the mixture for another 10 minutes. In the warmed mixture, add the final tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, as well as the risotto rice.
- Cook the mixture for 5 more minutes. Add beer, and then cook for another 5 minutes.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!