Turkey Breakfast Burrito Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 4 slices turkey breasts cooked
- ½ red bell pepper sliced
- 2 large eggs
- 1 small avocado peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp salsa
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to the taste
- ⅛ cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- Tortillas for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with salt and pepper, pour them in a pan and place it in the air fryer basket.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 F. Cook eggs for about 5 minutes until ready. Then, transfer cooked eggs to a plate.
- Arrange tortillas on a working surface, divide eggs on them, also divide turkey meat, bell pepper, cheese, salsa and avocado.
- Assemble burritos and place them in your air fryer after you’ve lined it with some tin foil. Heat up the burritos at 300 degrees F for 3 minutes then, serve.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!