Tofu Scramble Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2½ cups red potato chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 block tofu finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup onion chopped
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 400F.
- Combine the potatoes and olive oil.
- Place the potatoes in a dish that can fit inside the Air Fryer and cook for 15 minutes. Shake once during frying.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the tofu, olive oil, tamari, turmeric, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Stir in the chopped onions. Add the broccoli florets.
- Pour the tofu mixture on top of the air fried potatoes and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!