Tequila Lime Shrimp Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 lime large
- 12 big shrimps
- 2 oz of tequila
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 medium sized onion
- Mix 1 tablespoon of oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, tequila, garlic powder and blend all well.
- Then chop onion in the pieces and mix again.
- Wash and clean shrimp.
- Rub them with spices.
- Leave in marinade for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the frying basket with oil.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350F.
- Then put shrimp in the Air Fryer.
- Cook shrimp for 10 minutes.
- After that put them on the other side, and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and serve hot.
- You can eat them with sauces.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners in my own opinion. Hope that not only beginners but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interested in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!