Sweet Potato Chips Recipe
Homemade sweet potato chips with herbs will be great for any occasion. Serve them for party dinner and just for friends on a weekend.
- NuWave Oven
- 3 sweet potatoes sliced
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Evenly slice sweet potato into thin slices (nearly 1/8 inch).
- Sprinkle sliced potatoes with cayenne, garlic salt and mix well.
- Sprinkle a cookie sheet or baking tray with coconut oil. Arrange slices on a baking sheet in one single layer.
- Bake in the NuWave oven for 7 minutes on each side at 350 degrees.
- When ready and crisp, serve and enjoy.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about NuWave Oven and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.
If you’re looking for some interesting NuWave Oven Recipes For Beginners, you can find some of them here.