Sweet Potato Chips Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 3 sweet potatoes sliced
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Evenly slice sweet potato into thin slices (nearly 1/8 inch).
- Sprinkle sliced potatoes with cayenne, garlic salt and mix well.
- Sprinkle a cookie sheet or baking tray with coconut oil. Arrange slices on a baking sheet in one single layer.
- Bake in the NuWave oven for 7 minutes on each side at 350 degrees.
- When ready and crisp, serve and enjoy.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.