Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 2 cups sweet potatoes grated
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- Couple drops vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup wheat flour
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Sprinkle baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine milk, honey, sweet potatoes, vanilla, melted butter, and egg. Stir to combine.
- In another mixing bowl combine brown sugar and flour. Cut in 2 tablespoons butter till crumbly. Add pecans and mix well.
- Sprinkle the mixture over sweet potatoes.
- Place on 1-inch rack and cook for 25-30 minutes at 350 F (High) or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.