Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound pork tenderloin trimmed of fat, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon corn flour + extra for coating
- 4 fl oz red wine
- 10 fl oz tomato sauce or passata
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste or tomato puree
- 5 fl oz unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 sliced onions
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic optional
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Mix in a large bowl corn flour with red wine until smooth than add there: tomato sauce, apple juice, vinegar, sugar, tomato paste, season and mix thoroughly. Set bowl aside.
- Coat chopped meat in corn flour and set aside.
- Slice onions and put them into air fryer. Pour the olive oil over them. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add coated with flour pork and finely chopped garlic (optional). Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir the pork to separate the pieces and add them to the sweet and sour sauce. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pork tender and the sauce thick.
- Season to taste and serve.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!