Stuffed Jalapenos In Oven Recipe
Learn how to make delicious snack for any occasion. Stuffed Jalapenos in oven Recipe is one of my favorite and suits for any occasion. Try it now!
Stuffed Jalapenos in Oven Recipe
- 1/4 pound jalapeno peppers seeded and halved
- 5 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/8 8 ounce package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon bacon bits
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 3 cups oil for frying
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and bacon bits. Spoon this mixture into the jalapeno pepper halves.
- Put the milk and flour into two separate small bowls. Dip the stuffed jalapenos first into the milk then into the flour, making sure they are well coated with each. Allow the coated jalapenos to dry for about 10 minutes.
- Dip the jalapenos in milk again and roll them through the breadcrumbs. Allow them to dry, then repeat to ensure the entire surface of the jalapeno is coated.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil to 365 degrees F ( 180 degrees C). Deep fry the coated jalapenos 2 to 3 minutes each, until golden brown. Remove and let drain on a paper towel.
- Serve and enjoy either hot or cold.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions or ideas just drop a line and I will answer quickly. You can also check other Appetizer and Snack Recipes for home cooking.
I hasten to inform that I collect most interesting recipes and publish them in easy to follow recipe books. Please check my cookbook collection and choose the books you like the most.