Steak And Eggs Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 1 piece (4 oz) sirloin steak
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ tomato seed removed
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- Crack eggs in shallow, oven-safe dish. Break yolks and place in liner pan.
- Cut ¼ tomato from top, and sliver from bottom, so tomato can stand upright.
- Season steak and add cheese to tomatoes.
- Place steak and tomatoes on 3-inch rack.
- Cook at 350°F for 8-9 minutes per side for medium doneness.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.