Spinach Balls Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 carrot peeled and grated
- 1 package fresh spinach blanched and chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 slices bread toasted and made into bread crumbs
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the bread crumbs.
- Create small balls and roll over the bread crumbs.
- Place the spinach balls inside the Air Fryer and cook at 390F for 10 minutes.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!