Spinach And Bacon Quiche Recipe
- Slow Cooker
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cups whole milk
- 8 large sized eggs
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated
- 1 medium bell pepper chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook bacon slices in the skillet over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes, until crispy.
- In the same skillet add olive oil and cook chopped bell pepper, onions, spinach and garlic for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In the mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, grated cheese and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- In a slow cooker add vegetable mixture, add bacon slices and pour egg mixture over it. Season with salt and pepper lightly and close the lid. Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions or ideas just drop a line and I will answer quickly. You can also check other Breakfast and Brunch Recipes for home cooking.
I hasten to inform that I collect most interesting recipes and publish them in easy to follow recipe books. Please check my cookbook collection and choose the books you like the most.