Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 spaghetti squash but make sure it fits in your air fryer basket
- 1 tsp olive or avocado or sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- Cut the ends off your spaghetti squash, then split it lengthwise, creating two halves. Scoop the seeds out.
- Brush both halves with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 F. Place both halves in your air fryer basket and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking, use a fork to fluff the “spaghetti” to ensure even cooking.
- Serve as a side dish or use as “spaghetti” beneath sauce or tomato gravy.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!