Slow Cooker Turkey Thighs Recipe
- Slow Cooker
- 4 large sized skinless turkey thighs
- 4 medium-sized onions sliced
- 6 garlic cloves chopped
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Lay sliced onions and chopped garlic on the bottom of your slow cooker pot. Season with salt and cayenne pepper and pour in white wine.
- Transfer turkey thighs over wine mixture and close the lid.
- Cook on high for 5 hours.
- Remove the turkey and shred it using forks. Discard bones and return meat to a slow cooker.
- Stir to combine and serve hot.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions or ideas just drop a line and I will answer quickly. You can also check other Dinner Recipes for home cooking.
I hasten to inform that I collect most interesting recipes and publish them in easy to follow recipe books. Please check my cookbook collection and choose the books you like the most.