Slow Cooker Chicken Wings Recipe
- Pressure Cooker
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix honey, lemon juice, water, garlic powder, ground ginger, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Place chicken wings to a slow cooker. Pour honey mixture over wings and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours, until cooked and tender.
- Serve and enjoy.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions or ideas just drop a line and I will answer quickly. You can also check other Dinner Recipes for home cooking.
I hasten to inform that I collect most interesting recipes and publish them in easy to follow recipe books. Please check my cookbook collection and choose the books you like the most.