Roasted Potatoes And Carrots Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 4 medium potatoes scrubbed and diced into ½ inch cubes
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 small red pepper diced
- 1 small carrot diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- First, you need to prepare potatoes. Scrub and dice it, then soak in water for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dice onion, carrot, and red pepper.
- Drain and dry potato cubes and combine them with vegetables in the large bowl. Sprinkle with the olive oil and mix well.
- In another bowl mix together all seasonings.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 F.
- Place potato mixture into the frying basket andcook for 20-25 minutes, shaking couple time during cooking. Potatoes should be completely cooked and soft.
- Dump vegetables into the large mixing bowl andcover with prepared seasonings. Mix well. Place the mixture back to the fryer and cook additionally for 5 minutes.
- Top with fresh parsley, serve hot and enjoy!
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!