Quiche Crust Easy Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 1 cup ham chopped
- 4 large mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup loosely packed spinach
- 1 cup Swiss cheese shredded
- ½ cup Bisquick
- 1 cup skimmed milk
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Transfer ham, mushrooms and spinach in oven-safe dish or silicone liner, and place on 3-inch rack.
- Cook at 350°F for 6-8 minutes.
- While cooking, in a large mixing bowl combine Bisquick, milk, pepper and eggs.
- Pour the egg mixture in 8×8-inch silicone baking pan.
- Stir cooked ham, mushroom, and spinach into baking pan.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Place pan on 1-inch rack and bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes, or until knife can be inserted and center comes out clean.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.