Quiche Crust Easy Recipe
Quick and easy ham and cheese quiche pie. Simply prep your pie crust, pour in the filling and bake. Great breakfast or brunch meal.
- NuWave Oven
- 1 cup ham chopped
- 4 large mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup loosely packed spinach
- 1 cup Swiss cheese shredded
- ½ cup Bisquick
- 1 cup skimmed milk
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Transfer ham, mushrooms and spinach in oven-safe dish or silicone liner, and place on 3-inch rack.
- Cook at 350°F for 6-8 minutes.
- While cooking, in a large mixing bowl combine Bisquick, milk, pepper and eggs.
- Pour the egg mixture in 8×8-inch silicone baking pan.
- Stir cooked ham, mushroom, and spinach into baking pan.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Place pan on 1-inch rack and bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes, or until knife can be inserted and center comes out clean.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about NuWave Oven and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.
If you’re looking for some interesting NuWave Oven Recipes For Beginners, you can find some of them here.