Pumpkin Cake Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 7 oz flour
- 3 oz brown sugar
- 5 oz pumpkin puree
- Pinch of salt
- Cooking spray
- Mix pumpkin puree and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Add one egg and whisk until smooth.
- Mix the flour and salt. Pour milk and combine again.
- Take the baking tin and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350°F
- Put the baking tin to the air fryer basket and set the timer for 15 minutes.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!