Pressure Cooker Chicken Wings Recipe
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- ½ t. smoked salt
- 4 tbsp. taco seasoning
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- water – for the Instant Pot
- Combine the spices and roll each of the wings through the mixture.
- Pour the water into the pot and add to the basket.
- Arrange the wings side-by-side or on the ends to fit all of them.
- Secure the lid and set the timer for ten minutes using high pressure.
- Quick release the steam and add the wings to a baking tray.
- Broil for 10 minutes if you want a crispy skinned wing.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions or ideas just drop a line and I will answer quickly. You can also check other Dinner Recipes for home cooking.
I hasten to inform that I collect most interesting recipes and publish them in easy to follow recipe books. Please check my cookbook collection and choose the books you like the most.