Pressure Cooker Beef Brisket Recipe
- Pressure Cooker
- 3 tbsp bacon fat
- 2 pound beef brisket
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tbsp chipotle powder
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro for the garnish
- Slice the brisket into four pieces.
- Prepare the Instant Pot using the saute function.
- Coat the brisket with the chipotle powder. Cook the meat in two batches.
- Add the fat to the pot and sear 2-3 minutes on both sides. Once all of the beef is cooked, just add it back into the pot with the water.
- Secure the lid and use the meat/stew function. Cook 1 hr. 40 min.
- When the timer buzzes, just quick release the built-up pressure. Slice after a few minutes, and garnish with the cilantro and a sprinkle of sea salt.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions or ideas just drop a line and I will answer quickly. You can also check other Dinner Recipes for home cooking.
I hasten to inform that I collect most interesting recipes and publish them in easy to follow recipe books. Please check my cookbook collection and choose the books you like the most.