Pork Roast with Fennel Recipe
- Pressure Cooker
- 3 pound pork roast boneless
- 1 pound fennel bulbs thickly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 medium-sized onion sliced
- 7 oz white wine
- 7 oz chicken or beef broth
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Preheat your pressure cooker over high heat. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and then place the pork. Season the meat with salt and ground pepper and cook on all sides until brown, 6-8 minutes.
- Remove the roast from the pressure cooker and transfer to a plate. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Add the garlic into the pressure cooker, add pour in the white wine and chicken stock. Bring to a boil. Scrape the bottom with a wooden spoon to get the juices.
- Place the roast back into the cooker. Close and lock the lid and cook at high pressure for 35-40 minutes.
- When ready, release the pressure using natural way. Add in the sliced onion and fennel. Cover the pot again and cook for 15 minutes, or until the vegetables become tender.
- Turn of the heat and open the lid. Take the roast and veggies out of the cooker.
- Serve the pork roast with fennel mixture.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions or ideas just drop a line and I will answer quickly. You can also check other Dinner Recipes for home cooking.
I hasten to inform that I collect most interesting recipes and publish them in easy to follow recipe books. Please check my cookbook collection and choose the books you like the most.