Parmesan French Fries Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2 pound potato cut into “shoestrings”
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp steak spice
- A pinch rosemary dried and crumbled
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Wash potatoes, cut them into nearly ¼ inch x3-inch stripes and dry them using a paper towel.
- Preheat your air fryer to 330-350°F.
- Place potato slices in a cooking basket and add thyme, steak spice, rosemary and sprinkle with oil.
- Put spiced and oil-coated potato slices to air fryer and cook for 35-40 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Plate and grate parmesan profusely over the top.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!