Okra Salad Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound okra trimmed
- 6 scallions chopped
- 3 green bell peppers chopped
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 28 ounces canned tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup corn
- Heat up a pan that fits your air fryer with the oil over medium high heat, add scallions and bell peppers, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add okra, salt, pepper, sugar, tomatoes and corn, stir, introduce in your air fryer and cook at 360 degrees F for 7 minutes.
- Divide okra mix on plates and serve warm.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!