Mushroom And Potato Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2 pounds potatoes washed and peeled
- 10 oz chestnut mushrooms
- 10 oz onions finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Wash and rinse potatoes well. Then cut potatoes into nearly 1-inch cubes.
- Wash and cut mushrooms into quarters.
- Heat the olive oil in the air fryer and cook the finely chopped onion in 2-3 minutes.
- When the onion starts to become transparent, put potato cubes to the cooking basket.
- Preheat the air fyer to 350°F.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, until potato cubes are nearly cooked.
- Add mushroom quarters to an air fryer and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!