Macaroni Hamburger Soup Recipe
- Pressure Cooker
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 oz small pasta
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 medium-sized onion diced
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1 medium-sized carrot diced
- 1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes
- 32 oz beef broth
- 1-2 bay leaves
- gratedParmesan cheese to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the pressure cooker using the"Sauté" button and cook ground beef with salt and black pepper, untilbrown. Don't forget to break the meat up to small pieces while cooking. When browned, add onions, carrots, celery and sauté another 3-5 minutes, until veggies become tender.
- Add the tomatoes, beef stock and bay leaves, secure the lid and cook at high using "Soup" button. Cook for about 35 minutes.
- When ready, use quick release to lower the pressure. Open the lid and add pasta. Stir well and cook additionally for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves, ladle to plates, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve!
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about Pressure Cookers and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.