Lemon Raspberry Muffin Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 egg
- 1 cup frozen raspberries coated with some flour
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- yogurt as needed
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350F.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Beat the egg and combine it with the oil and lemon juice in a cup. Fill the rest of the cup with yogurt.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients. Stir in lemon zest and raspberries.
- Grease 10 muffin tins. Divide the mixture between the muffin tins. You will probably need to do it in batches.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!