Kalamata Olive Bread Recipe
- Bread Machine
- ½ cup brine from olives
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⅔ cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1½ tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- ½ cup olives finely chopped
- Put the olive brine in a 2-cup measure; add warmwater to make 1 1/2 cups volume.
- Put all ingredients except for the olives in thebread machine according to your manufacturer's preferred order.
- Choose the basic or wheat setting on your breadmachine.
- Add olives at the beep indicating time to addmix-in ingredients.
- When your loaf is finished baking, slice it andenjoy it by itself, with butter, or with olive oil.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about Bread Machines and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.