Jalapeno Cheese Rolls Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 2-3 medium-sized yellow or red peppers halved
- 4 oz Greek feta cheese crushed
- 1 green onion sliced
- 2 tablespoon oregano chopped
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 380°F
- Place peppers in the cooking basket and turn on the fryer.
- Roast peppers for 10 minutes until skin will become slightly charred.
- Halve peppers longways and remove skin and seeds.
- Prepare filling: combine Greek feta cheese with green onion and oregano.
- Coat pepper pieces with feta mixture and roll them up, starting from the narrowest end.
- Fix the rolls with tapas forks and serve.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!