Jacket Potatoes Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 4 medium-sized Russell potatoes
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- 2 oz cheese grated
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Prepare four medium-sized potatoes, wash themand dry with kitchen towels. Stab potatoes with a fork so that they canbreathe.
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 370 F. Place potatoesinto the Fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes, until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, prepare your filling. In the medium mixing bowl combine sour cream with grated cheese and chives until it isequally mixed.
- When the jacket potatoes are cooked open them upand spread with butter followed by your topping mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!