Italian Herbs And Cheese Bread Recipe
- Bread Machine
- 1⅓ cup warm water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic cruched
- 2 tbsp fresh herbs (I prefer basil, chives, oregano, and rosemary) chopped
- 4 cups bread flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 2¼ tsp active dry yeast
- Add all ingredients to your bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Apply basic cycle, and set medium crust.
- Prepare one 2-pound loaf.
- Slice and enjoy.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about Bread Machines and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.