Honey Sesame Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Slow Cooker
- 2 ½ pounds skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 medium onion diced
- 4 tablespoons ketchup or tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved in 8 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Sesame seeds
- Sprinkle slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Season chicken with salt on both sides and place on the bottom of the slow cooker
- In a small bowl add honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, garlic, and mix well. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until chicken cooked.
- Remove chicken from the cooker and leave sauce. Dissolve cornstarch in the water and pour into the slow cooker. Mix with sauce.
- Cook sauce on high for 10-15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Cut chicken into medium pieces, return to the pot and dip in a sauce before serving.
- Season with sesame seeds and serve with cooked rice.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions or ideas just drop a line and I will answer quickly. You can also check other Dinner Recipes for home cooking.
I hasten to inform that I collect most interesting recipes and publish them in easy to follow recipe books. Please check my cookbook collection and choose the books you like the most.