Homemade Taco Pizza Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 16 oz pizza dough
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 small onion minced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 6 oz ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup refried beans prepared
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup iceberg lettuce sliced thin
- ¼ cup black olives sliced
- ¼ cup green onions sliced
- ¼ cup salsa prepared
- ½ cup sour cream for serving
- Firstly you need to cook beef. Sprinkle a 10-inch non stick in round roasting pan with the olive oil. Add onions and garlic, and cook at 450 F for 2 minutes. Add ground beef and taco seasoning. Cook ground beef through. Remove. Strain and reserve.
- Preheat the Pizza Stone in NuWave on cooking rack in position 1 at 450 F for 30 minutes to get Stone hot.
- Meanwhile, let dough stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough into an 11-inch circle on a floured surface. Pierce entire surface with a fork.
- Brush dough with olive oil. Evenly spoon beans on top. Top with taco-seasoned beef and Cheddar cheese.
- Using the Pizza Peel, carefully place dough on Pizza Stone. Bake at 450 F for 12 minutes or until crust is browned and crisp.
- Using the Pizza Peel, remove pizza. Season with salt and pepper. Top with lettuce, olives, green onions, and salsa. Cut into slices and serve.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.