Homemade Taco Pizza Recipe
Easy and delicious Taco Pizza recipe made in NuWave oven. All your family and friends will love it!
- NuWave Oven
- 16 oz pizza dough
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 small onion minced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 6 oz ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup refried beans prepared
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup iceberg lettuce sliced thin
- ¼ cup black olives sliced
- ¼ cup green onions sliced
- ¼ cup salsa prepared
- ½ cup sour cream for serving
- Firstly you need to cook beef. Sprinkle a 10-inch non stick in round roasting pan with the olive oil. Add onions and garlic, and cook at 450 F for 2 minutes. Add ground beef and taco seasoning. Cook ground beef through. Remove. Strain and reserve.
- Preheat the Pizza Stone in NuWave on cooking rack in position 1 at 450 F for 30 minutes to get Stone hot.
- Meanwhile, let dough stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough into an 11-inch circle on a floured surface. Pierce entire surface with a fork.
- Brush dough with olive oil. Evenly spoon beans on top. Top with taco-seasoned beef and Cheddar cheese.
- Using the Pizza Peel, carefully place dough on Pizza Stone. Bake at 450 F for 12 minutes or until crust is browned and crisp.
- Using the Pizza Peel, remove pizza. Season with salt and pepper. Top with lettuce, olives, green onions, and salsa. Cut into slices and serve.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about NuWave Oven and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.
If you’re looking for some interesting NuWave Oven Recipes For Beginners, you can find some of them here.