Homemade Granola Recipe
- Slow Cooker
- 2 cups steel cut oatmeal
- ½ cup almonds crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dried fruits raisins, figs, chopped
- A dash of salt to taste
- Sprinkle the slow cooker pot with olive oil.
- Add oatmeal, cinnamon, and sugar to a slow cooker. Season with salt and stir to combine.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Cook on low for 3 hours. In order to make granola crunchy, close the lid partially to make the air and extra moisture escape.
- When ready stir in chopped dried fruits and serve.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions or ideas just drop a line and I will answer quickly. You can also check other Breakfast and Brunch Recipes for home cooking.
I hasten to inform that I collect most interesting recipes and publish them in easy to follow recipe books. Please check my cookbook collection and choose the books you like the most.