Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 lb. frozen bread dough thawed, room temperature
- ¼ cup butter melted and cooled
Cream Cheese Glaze
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 ¼ cups powdered sugar
- Dust your work surface with some flour and roll the dough into a 13″xl 1″ rectangle. The wider side should face you. Melt the butter and grease the dough with it, leaving a 1-inch border uncovered along the edge farthest away from you.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Then cover the dough with this mixture and leave the same 1-inch border uncovered. Roll the dough tightly into a log, starting with the side that is the closest to you. Make sure it has no air pockets. Once you get to the uncovered part – press the dough onto the roll to seal it together tightly.
- Cut the log into 8 pieces without flattening the dough. Turn the pieces on their sides and place them in the warmest part of the kitchen covering them with a towel. Let them rest and rise for about 2 hours.
- Prepare the glaze: take the microwave-safe bowl and put in cream cheese and butter. Heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Now you can easily stir the mixture. Gradually add in powdered sugar stirring well. Then add in vanilla extract and stir once again to make a smooth cream cheese glaze.
- Check the rolls: if they rose already, preheat the Air Fryer to 350F. Layer four rolls in the basket and cook for 5 minutes once the Air Fryeris pre heated. When time is up, flip them and cook for another 4 minutes. Repeat this with the other four rolls as well.
- When ready, remove the rolls from the Air Fryer and set them aside to cool. Cover cinnamon rolls with the cream cheese glaze generously and serve.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!