Healthy Overnight Steel Cut Oats Recipe
Check out this easy and healthy recipe – Overnight Steel Cut Oats for your perfect breakfast. Try to prepare this overnight meal for your family and start your day with delicious and healthy food.
- Slow Cooker
- 1 – ½ cups frozen blueberries or another berries on your preference
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup skimmed milk
- 1 large banana mashed
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar optional
- Honey for serving
- Pour in water and milk in a slow cooker.
- Add mashed banana, frozen berries, and steel cut oats. Season with ground cinnamon.
- Cover and cook on high for about 1 hour. When timer beeps, switch to “warm” and cook overnight (for about 6-8 hours).
- Serve with honey or sugar.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions or ideas just drop a line and I will answer quickly. You can also check other Breakfast and Brunch Recipes for home cooking.
I hasten to inform that I collect most interesting recipes and publish them in easy to follow recipe books. Please check my cookbook collection and choose the books you like the most.