Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Learn how to cook breakfast casserole using frozen hashbrowns, pork sausage, and veggies. Use only 10-20 minutes to prepare ingredients the night before and start your perfect day with this amazingly easy and delicious casserole recipe.
- 24 oz bulk pork sausage
- 1 medium bell pepper chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium onion chopped (1/2 cup)
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese 8 oz
- 1 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 2 cups milk
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 large eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish. Cook sausage, bell pepper and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Stir together sausage mixture, potatoes and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese in baking dish.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted.
- Cool 5 minutes and serve.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions or ideas just drop a line and I will answer quickly. You can also check other Breakfast and Brunch Recipes for home cooking.
I hasten to inform that I collect most interesting recipes and publish them easy to follow recipe books. Please check my cookbook collection and choose the books you like the most.