Ham And Cheese Frittata Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 4 cups French bread cubed
- 4 ounces green chilies chopped
- 10 ounces ham cubed
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the air fryer at 350 degrees F and sprinkle with the olive oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with milk, cheese, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add bread cubes in your air fryer and mix with chilies and ham. Pour in egg mixture, spread and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!