Grilled Mushroom Skewer Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 16 pearl onions
- 20 medium mushrooms
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp butter cubed
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- freshly ground black pepper
- a pinch of salt
- In a small saucepan, bring 6 cups water up to a boil. Add pearl onions and boil 5 minutes. Drain. Rinse with cold water, then peel.
- On four metal skewers, alternately thread mushrooms and onions, placing mushrooms on horizontally and through the cap.
- In a microwave-safe mixing bowl combine vinegar, butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and microwave on high 30-45 seconds or until butter is melted. Then, whisk to combine well. Reserve half of vinegar mixture for serving. Brush kabobs with remaining vinegar mixture.
- Set the NuWave to broil at 500 F.
- Place kabobs in enamel baking pan. Broil at 500 F for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Slide out and turn occasionally and brush frequently with vinegar mixture.
- Remove and sprinkle parsley on top. Serve and enjoy.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.