Garlic Knots Recipe
Garlic Knots are a specialty of USA cooking. They are made from dough that is rolled out and then spread with finely minced garlic. Dough pieces can be shaped into knots, which can then be cooked or baked in an oven.
Garlic Knots have even been used on pizzas to create different flavors for customers to enjoy. The dough is made from flour, yeast, and water. Once the dough is shaped in knots or other types of shapes, they are typically sprinkled with garlic powder. Sprinkling the Garlic Knots allows some of the individual items you are cooking to taste differently than others.
How To Make Garlic Knots in Air Fryer
I prepared this amazingly easy and delicious garlic knots recipe to cook garlic knots at home. I suggest you to use an air fryer in order to make this American appetizer without oil and excess fat.
Garlic Knots Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Marinara sauce or ketchup for serving
- Roll pizza dough out until 1 – 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut the dough lengthwise. Make knots rolling the dough between countertop and palm.
- In the large mixing bowl combine olive oil, grated cheese, salt, minced garlic, chopped parsley. Stir to combine.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 F.
- Dip each knot into the oil mixture and transfer to the air fryer. Cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until ready and crispy.
- Serve with ketchup or marinara sauce. Enjoy.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!