Fruit and Vegetable Skewers Recipe
Tender grilled fruit and vegetables on skewers will be great for any occasion or party dinner. Squash, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and pineapple – hope you'll love it. Try it just now!
- NuWave Oven
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 yellow squash sliced
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- 4 wooden skewers
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine olive oil, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, pepper, and salt. Pour the mixture into large resalable plastic bag. Add zucchini, squash, bell pepper, and tomatoes. Seal bag, shake to coat vegetables, and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Remove vegetables from marinade and thread onto skewers, along with pineapple, alternating among each item.
- Line bottom of NuWave Oven with foil for easier clean-up.
- Place skewers on the 4-inch rack. Cook on High Power (350 F) for 8 minutes.
- Flip skewers over and cook for another 6-8 mins until veggies are desired level of doneness.
- Remove from NuWave Oven, transfer to a plate, and serve.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about NuWave Oven and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.
If you’re looking for some interesting NuWave Oven Recipes For Beginners, you can find some of them here.