Fried Fish Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 4 fish fillets as you desired
- 1 egg whisked
- 3 oz breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon to serve
- In the small bowl whisk one egg and set aside.
- In another bowl mix oil and breadcrumbs. Stir to combine until becomes loose and crumbly.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 360°F
- Dip prepared fish fillets into whisked egg and then into the breadcrumbs mixture. Make sure that fillets fully breaded.
- Lay covered fillets in the Air Fryer and cook for 12-15 minutes. Cooking time may vary depending on the fillets thickness.
- Serve with sliced lemon and enjoy.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!