Fried Chicken Wings Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 1 pound chicken wings
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ⅛ tsp powdered garlic
- ⅛ tsp powdered onion
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- cooking spray
- In a baking sheet, spray with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, blackpepper, breadcrumbs and salt. Stir to combine.
- Dip chicken wings one at a time into melted butter and then into bread mixture until thoroughly covered. Arrange wings in single layer on the baking sheet.
- Place on 1-inch rack and cook on High power (350 F) for 10 minutes. Flip wings overand cook for another 10-12 minutes until no longer pink in centre and juices run clear. Remove promptly from NuWave Oven.
- Serve with dipping sauce on your preference.
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.