French Toast Sticks Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 4 pieced white bread sliced
- 2 tbsp soft butter
- 2 large eggs beaten
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cloves ground
- Icing sugar for garnish
- It the bowl beat two eggs, sprinkle with salt,cinnamon, nutmeg and ground cloves.
- Butter both sides of bread and cut into stripes.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350-370 F.
- Dip each bread strip into the egg mixture andthen put into the air fryer.
- Cook for about 5-8 minutes until eggs are cookedand bread become golden.
- Garnish with icing sugar and top with cream ormaple syrup (as for your desire).
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!