English Muffin Burger Recipe
- NuWave Oven
- 2 large eggs
- 2 English muffins, split in half
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 slices cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Spray two large custard cups with oil.
- Crack one egg into each cup. Gently break yolk. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place English muffin halves in liner pan and place eggs on 3-inch rack.
- Cook at 350°F for 5-6 minutes.
- When timer goes off, place bacon on rack next to eggs. Place cheese on muffins and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Assemble sandwiches & enjoy
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.