English Muffin Burger Recipe
Take a new look for classic breakfast with this English Muffin Burger Recipe! Crunchy muffin, crispy bacon, fried egg and tender melt-in-mouth cheese.
- NuWave Oven
- 2 large eggs
- 2 English muffins, split in half
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 slices cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Spray two large custard cups with oil.
- Crack one egg into each cup. Gently break yolk. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place English muffin halves in liner pan and place eggs on 3-inch rack.
- Cook at 350°F for 5-6 minutes.
- When timer goes off, place bacon on rack next to eggs. Place cheese on muffins and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Assemble sandwiches & enjoy
I Hope this recipe was helpful to you in your pursuit of a solution to your party menu list. If you loved it just drop a line in the comment section – I will get back quickly.
If you want to learn more about NuWave Oven and choose really helpful kitchen applieance, pleace kindly check here.
If you’re looking for some interesting NuWave Oven Recipes For Beginners, you can find some of them here.