Easy Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 medium red or yellow pepper sliced
- 1 large red onion sliced
- 2 tablespoon Provencal herbs
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- ½ tablespoon mustard
- Ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- In the large bowl mix sliced pepper and onion, Provencal herbs, salt and ground pepper to taste. Also, add olive oil to this mixture.
- Cut the pork tenderloin into 4-6 large pieces, scrub with salt, ground pepper, and mustard.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 370-390° F.
- Place vegetable mixture to the air fryer.
- Coat meat pieces with olive oil and place them up to the vegetables.
- Cook for 15 minutes until meat and vegetables will become roasted.
- Turn the meat and vegetable in the middle of cooking process.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!