Easy Homemade French Fries Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 6 russet peeled potatoes medium size
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- After you peeled the potatoes, cut them into small parts, perfect is around ¼ inch by 3-inch strips. First, soak them in water, at least for 30 minutes, and then dry them with a paper towel.
- The Air fryer should be on 360°F, put the potatoes mixed with oil in it.
- Cook for 30 minutes, but it can be shorter if the potatoes are soft and in small parts. The perfect is when they have grown brown color. You obviously can short time of cooking if you slice the potatoes on small parts.
- It’s also good if you shake the potatoes during the cooking 2-3 times.
I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook!
If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.
But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about!