Easy Healthy Granola Recipe
- 3 cups old fashioned oats not quick oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds or pecans, walnuts, etc
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries or other dried fruit on your preference – raisins, apricots, cherries, etc
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine the oats, shredded coconut, and almonds in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, brown sugar, oil, cinnamon, and salt.
- Microwave on high heat for 30 seconds. Stir to combine.
- Add honey mixture to the oat mixture and stir to combine. You may need to use your hands to evenly distribute.
- Spread on prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or golden brown, stirring every 7 to 8 minutes.
Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you will enjoy this recipe. If you have any questions or ideas just drop a line and I will answer quickly. You can also check other Breakfast and Brunch Recipes for home cooking.
I hasten to inform that I collect most interesting recipes and publish them easy to follow recipe books. Please check my cookbook collection and choose the books you like the most.